The washing machine’s AutoAdjust sensors are able to understand how much laundry is inside the drum, and will tailor water usage and energy settings to match. So there’s no compromise on results, regardless of the size or weight of the load.
Time, Water and Energy Saved, with Autoadjust
There’s no wasted energy or water when washing smaller loads, to the AutoAdjust function. Clever sensors inside the drum will change the duration and amount of water used if you just need to wash a few small items. Better for your wallet, and better for the environment.
Quick Programmes, More Time For You
The Quick Programmes are built into the machine so you can get more done on busy days. The Easy 60-minute cycle is a great all-rounder, while the Rapid 30-minute programme is on hand for smaller loads. And for an extra quick treatment, the 14-minute Refresh cycle can be selected, too.
Give Your Clothes an Effective Wash with Cleanboost
The CleanBoost 60ºC washing programme provides steam at the end of the cycle, to give your clothes a hygienic and efficient clean. This helps reduce bacteria and allergens from your clothes, and supports better laundry hygiene.
Reduce The Time of Cycles, with Flexitime
You’re always in charge with the FlexiTime button, which lets you speed up cycles to suit your schedule. Tap once to activate, and again to subtract some cycle time. You can do this three more times – every time chopping off a bit more of the cycle’s overall duration.
Fewer Creases, with Easy iron
The EasyIron programme applies extra care to your laundry cycles, reducing wrinkles and creases in clothes. During the cycle, the drum alternates the direction of its rotation, letting clothes move more freely. So you spend less time standing over the ironing board.
ON/OFF, Eco 40-60, Cottons, Synthetics, Delicates, Wool, Denim, Sport Wear, Spin/Drain, Rinse, Dark Clothes, CleanBoost, 14min Refresh, 30min Rapid, 60m EasyWash
- Water cotton 60: 52
- Cord Length: 1.8
- Voltage: 230-240
- Porthole Type: XXL W
- Det. dispenser compartments no: LONG 3
- Spin drying efficiency label: B
- Weighted energy consumption in kWh per 100 washing cycles of eco 40-60 programme (EU 2017/1369): 76
- The energy consumption of the eco programme in kWH per cycle (EU 2017/1369): 0.759
- Full load capacity, kg WashCapacity: 9
- Max spin speed, rpm: 1351
- Airborne acoustical noise emissions (EU 2017/1369): 78
- Duration of eco 40-60 programme in hours and mins at rated capacity (EU 2017/1369): 3:40
- Maximum spin speed: 1400 rpm
- Out of balance control of the drum load
- Fuzzy Logic technology, adapting to the load
- Delay start option set the machine to start when it suits you
- Child lock
- Feet: 4 adj feet
- Anti-flood protection
- Motor system: Inverter